QA Services and Software Testing at VentureDive
VentureDive is a global IT consulting and software development company providing full-range IT services. With 10 years in software testing services, VentureDive has built deep expertise in manual and automation testing of complex enterprise and customer-facing, cloud-based, and SaaS software.
VentureDive in Numbers
Test cases created
Avg. test automation coverage
QA & automation engineers
The value of QA Services by VentureDive
VentureDive relies on a mature quality management system that measures the testing progress and performance of test engineers against tailored KPI sets and shares regular project reports. Our typical KPI suite includes the following testing metrics:
- Test coverage.
- Average and total number of created, executed, and updated test cases.
- Average and total number of found defects.
- Average test automation coverage for API, Web, and Mobile.
- Ratio between actual and estimated testing efforts.
- Defects leakage, etc.
VentureDive’s QA Services team maximizes the efficiency of testing services due to:
- Advising on the optimal test coverage.
- Designing testing matrices and easily maintainable test suites.
- Checking the feasibility of test automation and ensuring its effective establishment.
- Opting for up-to-date and re-usable testing frameworks and tools.
- Developing and maintaining data- and/or keyword-driven testing frameworks.
- As a result, our customers may have a 20-40% reduction in the final testing cost.
Time-effectiveness of Testing Services
VentureDive’s QA Services team adheres to streamlined testing processes and best practices to comply with rigid deadlines. It usually takes us:
- 1-3 days to fulfill project analysis and onboarding.
- From 2 weeks to perform all testing activities planned for an iteration.
- From 3 weeks to introduce test automation to a project.
- 1-2 hours to validate urgent software fixes.
VentureDive’s test engineers provide a comprehensive set of test artifacts and reports, including:
- Test strategy and plan.
- Test cases and test automation scripts.
- Reports on defects discovered, with clear descriptions of each defect.
- Test execution reports.
- Reports on the fulfillment of KPIs.
- Testing summary reports.
Flexible Cooperation Models for QA and Testing Services
VentureDive’s customers can choose the cooperation model best fitting their testing requirements and project specifics:
Extend your team with highly skilled talent to complete time-sensitive technical projects. We provide off-shore/nearshore QA services for short-term and long-term assistance, based on your project timeline.
Managed QA services
Leverage dedicated teams of experienced QA engineers and consultants. They help execute high-quality QA testing and ensure delivery of a bug-free and user-friendly product that helps grow your revenue and business.
Fixed Cost Solution
Benefit from teams curated specifically for your project and business needs. Focus on business strategy and growth, hassle-free, while we guarantee timely, bug-free, and high-quality project delivery for you.
We have collaborated with 200+ businesses around the globe. Some of our prominent customers include:
Need a QA Partner with robust testing practices?
VentureDive can help ensure smooth functioning, flawless integration, end-to-end automation, high performance, and security of complex software within optimal testing time and budget.