Is your product functionally fit for release?
Almost 40% of companies don’t have the right QA approach to ensure the highest quality in software. Functional testing services validate that an application performs as per the desired functionality and competently meets the end-users expectations. Through our functional testing expertise, we help our clients increase their customer base, enjoy greater ROI, and gain a competitive edge.
VentureDive’s Functional Testing as a Service ensures that your system is defect-free with 100% functionality compliance, and is ready for release. Our testing team is trained to:
- Think Like a Customer
- Test the Application as a Whole
- Understand the User Experience
- Ensure the Highest Quality Throughout a Release
Our Functional testing practice in a nutshell
- Creating custom Test Plans, & adopting the best Test Management tool keeping in mind your business goals.
- Deploying the right delivery models & approaches to maximize efficiency and reduce costs.
- Using best practices to enable smooth Automation.
- Using of techniques like Risk based testing, boundary value analysis, equivalence partitioning, etc.
- Enhancing UI/UX to boost end-user satisfaction.
- Leveraging Responsive Testing as part of Functional Testing Services to ensure website responsiveness across devices & platforms.
- Selecting & implementing the right metrics to evaluate performance.
Benefits of Functional Testing
- Enhanced user experience
- Comparison with benchmark
- Validation of integrations
- Interface analysis
- Identification of functionalities
- Accuracy & reliability
Our Functional testing services
Unanticipated results, Poor user experience, and value-adding opportunities lost! That’s what happens when an application isn’t tested. Being a functional testing company, we validate a product’s expected functional performance to see how it responds to the stated specifications.
For all applications, we guarantee secure authorization and protection of sensitive data in compliance with GDPR.
- Smoke & sanity testing
- System integration testing
- Regression Testing
- Database Testing
- Usability & User acceptance testing
- Negative Testing
- API Testing
- Acceptance testing
- Responsive Testing
- Critical issues in Release vs Production
- No. of bugs in Release (grouped by Severity)
- No. of known issues per platform i.e. Android, iOS, backend
- Features delivered in a Release
- Gap analysis in requirements
- Sign-off on the quality
Industries we enable
- Banking & Finance
- Human resources
What do we test?
- Enterprise apps
- BI & Big Data solutions
- Web Portals
- E-commerce Solutions
- Customer apps
We provide functional software testing services under the three engagement models:
Extend your team with highly skilled talent to complete time-sensitive technical projects. We provide off-shore/nearshore QA services for short-term and long-term assistance, based on your project timeline.
Managed QA Services
Leverage dedicated teams of experienced QA engineers and consultants. They help execute high-quality QA testing and ensure delivery of a bug-free and user-friendly product that helps grow your revenue and business.
Fixed Cost Solution
Benefit from teams curated specifically for your project and business needs. Focus on business strategy and growth, hassle-free, while we guarantee timely, bug-free, and high-quality project delivery for you.
VentureDive as your Functional Testing partner
We are dedicated towards testing functional aspects together with ensuring stability and reliability of a software product/service well before it enters the production phase. VentureDive delivers both manual and automated testing solutions that provide an optimal approach to speed up functional testing processes related to your project.
Certified Functional Testers
Team of ISTQB certified testers with practical expertise in different application lifecycle models such as Agile, DevOps, and Waterfall
200+ Successful Projects
Trusted functionality testing services offered to a global client base comprising of Fortune 500 companies and other leading enterprises
Automated Tool Collaborations
Working with open-source tools like Selenium, Appium, Cypress, and others.
25% Reduction in Release Time
Reduced time between releases and idle time for developers by almost 20-25%
Detailed Error Reporting
Functional testing company managing quick defect reporting by highlighting the root cause of significant vulnerabilities
Functional Testing at Venturedive – How we do it
With highly qualified testers on board, VentureDive follows a robust approach and formulates personalized test plans to assure that all requisites of the application are achieved as expected.
- Identification of applications requirements
- Functional specifications established by project objectives and input data
- Defining output in line with requirements
- Tool selection
- Preparing the test case
- Execution of functional tests
- Evaluation and assessment of test results
- Setup and Configuration of Test Automation Frameworks
- Development of automated test cases
- Delivery of reports and artifacts
Functional testing process
- Requirement, clarification, and prioritization
- Test management and defect reporting tool selection
Test planning and test cases
- Effort estimation
- Requirement traceability
- Test Plan
- Preparing test cases and test scenarios
- Software hardware configuration
- Test data preparation
Execution and defect tracking
- Test Case Execution and result update for each case
- Document the defects
- Test status updates
- Project/Results summary
- Test closure report
- Feedback and suggestion
Tools we use in functional testing
Discover more on our blog
Domain experts across VentureDive love to pen down their experiences of working on diverse projects. Through our blog, they share their expertise, the grind they go through to deliver success, and the bliss of client happiness and user satisfaction.
RPA Testing 101 – Process, Benefits & More
The different types of software testing
Get transparent & result-oriented testing services
QA Services at VentureDive offers cost- and time-effective flexible testing services to ensure software availability, smooth, and uninterrupted functioning, cybersecurity, scalability, and stability.
Feel free to briefly describe your testing and QA needs for our team to promptly get back to you.